Monday, October 26, 2009

JB is a BEAST!!!

I haven't really contributed to the blog at all, because, well, I don't really know what to contribute. So my first contribution is about my brother! This weekend JB and I went bouldering and he climbed this thing called Lost Digits that he has been working on for awhile. He also climbed it sans rope. Mom don't freak out it's only 12 feet tall and it's called bouldering your supposed to do it without a rope! Upon reaching the top JB yelled like a gorilla while beating his chest with his fists. Needless to say all the climber chicks immediately swarmed to the area. It was a proud moment!

Look at the fierce concentration and determination!

Look at that forearm muscle!

Don't screw it up now!


3 comments:

  1. You boys... *sigh* ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron, Great contribution!! Josh, GREAT JOB!! I'll hae to post the pictures of my "bouldering" experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 feet is a lot when you're falling on a hard surface!

    ReplyDelete